We are nationally known as the place to hang out before, after and during Chicago baseball games for fans, players and celebrities. We also offer delicious food, beverages, private parties and more!
Back Room-now in the middle of the main bar & beer garden (1981)
South Bar (1982)
Original wooden Murphy's Bleachers sign (1983)
Original Rooftop overlooking the ballpark (1984) & just in time for the playoffs
Baseball clock/opening day countdown (1985)
Irish Bar (featuring a back bar imported from Ireland) (1988)
Upper Deck Party Room (1989) Enclosed Grill in the rear (1990)
1929 Mercedes Benz beer truck (1991)
Gift of Comiskey Park scoreboard pinwheel by Steve Dahl of WCKG for rooftop (1992)
The blue and white lights on the pinwheel were rearranged forming a Harry Caray caricature (1998)
Brass & copper Murphy's sign (1993)
Beer garden enclosed & TWO bathrooms added to join main and Irish bars (1995)
Rooftop Improvement adding enclosed pavilion, bathrooms and double stairways (1998)
A museum was opened to the public on Opening Day 1999 featuring a miniature replica of Wrigley Field painstakingly created by local artist Steve Wolf.